Pages

Tuesday 6 March 2012

Just call me Monica ... Gellar that is!

I love to entertain, I love to prepare food and I love to have all of our friends together.

It was Rob’s birthday on Sunday and with Monday being a public holiday over here in the West we invited our close friends and their beautiful kiddies over to help celebrate.

Between all of us we have 10 kids ranging from 5 to 11 weeks. It is so nice to watch them interact with each other and they are all super gorgeous.
Jesse & Sophie – the youngest of the group, Jesse 13 weeks and Sophie 11


Beautiful Annabel

Tyson giving Soph kisses … too cute


Noah, Jake & Tyson helping Rob blow out his candles
The birthday boy himself making another jug of mojitos … YUMM!


James & Rob with Annabel & Sophie, the only girls of the group

Zane & Annabel getting to know each other


Kelsie having cuddles … she has the magic touch


Big thanks goes to Sonia from Life, Love & Hiccups for the awesome cake idea … everyone LOVED it

-

Dakota was super well behaved ... well apart from licking all the kids


I did a few platters of finger food and I am so disappointed I didn’t take a photo of one particular platter. I made prosciutto wrapped asparagus, it was the first time I had made it and they were delicious. It looked so good, a row of tiny little spears wrapped in goodness with shaved parmesan, cracked black pepper and a drizzle of olive oil. YUMM!
I would go as far to say that mine looked even better than these

The house had been spotless prior to all my food preparations and I am not one to go to bed with it still in such a state so I got stuck into it straight away. All of the dishes were done, empties placed in the recycling and floors were re-mopped. I was then able to sit down with a mojito in hand and relax.

The past year has gone by so fast, I still can’t believe that it has been 12 months since Rob and I looked like this …


Rob turned 35 last year and his dream of having an ‘International Beer Festival’ party came to life.
Dress ups are super fun when everyone makes the effort and effort is what our friends went to.
We had Mexico, China, India, Scotland & Australia just to name a few …






No comments:

Post a Comment