Pages

Saturday 19 May 2012

Saturday Hurt

Is it always the people that are closest to you that hurt you the most?

I am sitting here tonight on the couch, red wine in hand, head POUNDING. 

I have had quite possibly the worst afternoon in goodness knows how long.

I don’t have the energy to go into detail tonight, but after tears being shed, my mind feeling drained and having the distance between someone so close to me heightened even more I just needed to get something down on these keys of mine and into blogger ready to hit publish.

It’s the tension relief that I need. This is why I have come to love my blogging journey, the outlet I needed to vent, to share both the exciting and the mundane.

As I get older and perhaps as he gets older the differences between us are made even more evident. No one can get through to him; he takes things too literally and says things that hurt.

I don’t agree with the way that he lives out his life but I don’t ever say anything negative towards him, I let him live out his life, I support him and I am always there if he needs.

I don’t know how to move forward from this. I don’t know how to make him see the hurt he is inflicting. I don’t want to be the person that makes the apology because I know it won’t help.

Hhmmmm my thai food has just been delivered – YUM – am planning on curling up on the lounge to watch Young Adult and forget about the terrible day that has just been.

3 comments:

  1. Oh jayne, i hope things get better soon. Sometimes people aren't malicious, just ignorant. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you are ok huni. I don't know who has hurt you so but I know you don't deserve it. Thinking of you lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Kate, sometimes people don't understand the hurt they're causing. You might just need to learn how to put up walls.

    ReplyDelete