Pages

Friday 4 November 2011

Online Shopping !


Online shopping – my not so new love!

How fabulous is online shopping?! Oohing and aahing over items spotted on the small screen of your iPhone or laptop, whichever the case may be. Clicking on the payment submit button and waiting in anticipation until the parcel finally arrives at your door.

I actually don’t mind the whole waiting process, when you finally receive your items you forget how long it actually took to get to your front door.

I have 3 favourite websites which email me daily deals. Brands Exclusive, Ozsale & Buy Invite.

I have been doing A LOT of purchasing from these three websites lately, it has been like Christmas over the past few weeks. I had a large order come in from Ozsale where I had gone a little crazy over Witchery items, then a Brands Exclusive box arrived containing two Womens Weekly cookbooks, of course kiddie ones ... ‘Food for Babies & Toddlers’ & ‘Kids Perfect Party Book’ then last week another Brands Exclusive box with beautiful baby clothes ready to be worn by our little bean. Today clothes for the hubby.


The savings are just too good not to pull out the credit card for.

I am a big eBayer and have been for some time now, the brilliance of eBay is that it works in conjunction with other forms of online shopping. If I receive something that either doesn’t fit or isn’t what I thought it was going to be – I simply list it on eBay and on sell it. Win win situation really !!

Do you like the way I justify this to myself ... perhaps the words of an addict!

1 comment:

  1. My kindred spirit. I too am completely addicted to online shopping! Partners in crime I say :)

    ReplyDelete